(Duty Station: Santa Cruz - Bolivia)
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Reports to: Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Date: February 14, 2023
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, for our office in Santa Cruz - Bolivia. We are looking to hire a passionate, creative, and dedicated professional, always willing to push the boundaries, a great team player and overall, a good human being, who understands and appreciates the value of leading by example.
We are driven by the WWF Core Values:
COURAGE: We demonstrate courage through our actions, we work for change where it’s needed, and we inspire people and institutions to tackle the greatest threats to nature and the future of the planet, which is our home.
RESPECT: We honor the voices and rights of nature and people, and we work to secure a sustainable future for both.
INTEGRITY: We live the principles we call on others to meet. We act with integrity, accountability, and transparency, and we rely on local knowledge and science to guide us and ensure we learn and evolve.
COLLABORATION: We deliver impact at the scale of the challenges we face through the power of collective action and innovation.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Professional with a degree in Environmental Sciences and/or Biology or Social Sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience in activities related to planning, monitoring and evaluation of conservation projects and/or programs, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in program and project design and implementation.
- Good knowledge of planning, monitoring and learning methodologies and tools.
- Specific work experience in environmental and socio-economic monitoring activities.
- Good understanding and ability to analyze environmental, social and economic issues.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and systematization of information, report writing and systematization of results.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and good interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented.
- Good office automation skills (Outlook, Excel, statistical programs, Word, Zoom, Teams, etc).
- Excellent ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
If you wish to apply for this position, and you meet the requirements described above, please send your cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for this position and your salary pretention (required), attaching your CV until February 28th, 2023, to the email: email@example.com with the reference Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equitable employer
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.