(Duty Station: Santa Cruz - Bolivia)
Job title: Finance and Administrative Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Date: February 14, 2023
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Finance and Administrative Manager, for our office in Santa Cruz - Bolivia. We are looking to hire a passionate, creative, and dedicated professional, always willing to push the boundaries, a great team player and overall, a good human being, who understands and appreciates the value of leading by example.
We are driven by the WWF Core Values:
COURAGE: We demonstrate courage through our actions, we work for change where it’s needed, and we inspire people and institutions to tackle the greatest threats to nature and the future of the planet, which is our home.
RESPECT: We honor the voices and rights of nature and people, and we work to secure a sustainable future for both.
INTEGRITY: We live the principles we call on others to meet. We act with integrity, accountability, and transparency, and we rely on local knowledge and science to guide us and ensure we learn and evolve.
COLLABORATION: We deliver impact at the scale of the challenges we face through the power of collective action and innovation.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Professional degree in Public Accounting (CPA) and/or Financial Auditing.
- At least 8 years of work experience in similar positions, preferably in Non-Governmental Organizations and/or international cooperation agencies.
- Experience in monitoring and managing donations.
- Experience in the preparation of financial reports to donors and budgetary control of NGO projects.
- Knowledge and experience facilitating audits of cooperation projects.
- Knowledge of current tax regulations.
- Good office automation skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
- Excellent ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Bilingual, English-Spanish (required).
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
If you wish to apply for this position, and you meet the requirements described above, please send your cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for this position and your salary pretention (required), attaching your CV until February 28th, 2023, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference F&A Manager
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equitable employer
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.