JOB ADVERTISMENT REF: RRHH 019/2022
Save the Children International (Bolivia Country Office), invites interested persons who meet the following requirements to submit their application for the position of:
Technical Expert in Public Investment for Children
LOCATION, LA PAZ-BOLIVIA
In support of Save the Children’s Global Strategy, the holder of this role is responsible for leading
the development and delivery of national and local level advocacy strategies, governance programming, and where relevant campaigning on public investment/fair financing in Bolivia. The role will be accountable for securing increased and improved financing and public budgeting for the provision of equitable, quality social services and other rights to children. As a member of the Extended Senior Management Team (ESMT), provides leadership and mobilizes the necessary funding and technical expertise to develop, implement and maintain effective advocacy and campaign strategies that will engage with the public and partners, to influence government and other institutional policies and practice to achieve positive and lasting changes to fulfil children’s rights.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in public finance management or related areas
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, or related subjects
- At least 7 years of experience working with international cooperation, civil society organizations and/or public institutions in Bolivia.
- At least 5 years of experience working on advocacy initiatives in public policies (preferably concerning children/adolescents/youth).
- Have vast knowledge of the Bolivian government planning system, processes to formulate national general budget and conditions required to assign budget at national, departmental and municipal levels.
- Leading edge and comprehensive understanding of the impact that the public financial
management performance has on children’s lives.
- Have solid knowledge and technical experience in the planning processes established in the Bolivian Law 777, (Sistema de Planificación Integral del Estado), the System of Public Management (Sistema de Gestión Pública), and the annual guidelines for public budgeting (Directrices de Formulación Presupuestaria).
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Spanish
- Ability to think creatively, innovate, set priorities, manage a work plan, and evaluate progress with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with others and maintain a strong internal and external network, drawing on others when needed; evidence of working in complex, global organization on governance projects, and/or advocacy and campaigning.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• Candidates are expected to live in Bolivia and have the required updated work permit
Before submitting your application, we invite you to read the SCI polices on our web page.
Quiénes Somos – Save the Children Bolivia
Those interested should enter the following link: HAGA CLICK AQUI to upload your application, presenting your application letter, updated resume with supporting documents related to the position, salary claim and professional references. We, just only will be taken applications in our platform.
Save the Children is a safe organization and is committed to safeguarding everyone who comes into contact with us organization.
Job Description Technical Expert in Public Investment for Children (Documento PDF)
Deadline to apply: May 15, 2022
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE SAVE THE CHILDREN
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.