(Duty Station: Santa Cruz)
Job title: Communications and Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Brand and Content Management Officer
Date: Nov 22, 2021
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Communications and Marketing Assistant, for our office in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. We are looking to hire a passionate, creative, and dedicated professional, always willing to push the boundaries, a great team player and overall, a good human being, who understands and appreciates the value of leading by example.
We are driven by the WWF Core Values:
COURAGE We demonstrate courage through our actions, we work for change where it’s needed, and we inspire people and institutions to tackle the greatest threats to nature and the future of the planet, which is our home.
INTEGRITY We live the principles we call on others to meet. We act with integrity, accountability, and transparency, and we rely on facts and science to guide us and to ensure that we learn and evolve.
RESPECT We honor the voices and knowledge of people and communities that we serve, and we work to secure their rights to a sustainable future.
COLLABORATION We deliver impact at the scale of the challenges we face through the power of collective action and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in social communication, audiovisual communication, visual communications or similar.
- Work experience of at least 5 years in social communication fields. Previous work experience and volunteer actions carried out in environmental, development, or human rights organizations will be valued.
- Knowledge and management of Adobe Creative Suite (Experience in photography, video editing and graphic design will be valued).
- Knowledge in the development of animations and digital illustrations (not exclusive).
- Experience in the management of digital platforms, websites and analytics.
- Experience in storytelling and the development of content for different target groups and platforms, based on the voice and experience of indigenous communities, youth and other priority groups for WWF projects.
- Experience in facilitating and supporting youth groups or activists.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Availability to travel nationwide.
- Identify and align with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
If you wish to apply for this position, and you meet the requirements described above, please send a signed cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for this position and your salary pretention (required), attaching your CV (no more than 4 pages, no need to include supporting documents), with three work references, until December 12th, 2021, to the email: email@example.com with the reference Communication and Marketing Assistant.
Our Mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
WWF is an equitable employer.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.