Communications and Marketing Assistant
(Duty Station: Santa Cruz)
General Description of the Position
WWF Bolivia is seeking for dynamic, creative, results-focused and highly motivated Communications and Marketing Assistant, to join our growing organization. In this position you will support WWF positioning and visibility efforts through the communication of achievements and impacts of our work in the priority landscapes where WWF is present, the organization of awareness campaigns involving youth, the support on the production of communication assets, etc. This position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global campaign for the planet that by 2022 aspires to reach one billion people.
- Bachelor’s degree in social communication or marketing.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in social communication fields. Previous work experience or volunteer actions carried out in environmental, development, or human rights organizations will be valued.
- Knowledge and management of graphic design and video editing software.
- Experience in the management of digital platforms, websites and analytics.
- Experience in storytelling, writing texts, articles for different target groups and platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Excellent verbal & written knowledge of English.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Availability to travel nationwide.
- Identify and align with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
If you wish to apply for this position, and you meet the requirements described above, please send a signed cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for this position and your salary pretention (required), attaching your CV (no more than 4 pages, no need to include supporting documents), with three work / volunteer / or academic references, until July 16th, 2021, to the email: email@example.com with the reference Communication and Marketing Assistant.
Our Mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
WWF is an equitable employer.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.