(Duty Station: Santa Cruz)
Job title: Sustainable Commodities Leader
Reports to: Conservation Director
Date: January 10, 2022
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Sustainable Commodities Leader, for our office in Bolivia. We are looking to hire a passionate, creative, and dedicated professional, always willing to push the boundaries, a great team player and overall, a good human being, who understands and appreciates the value of leading by example.
We are driven by the WWF Core Values:
COURAGE We demonstrate courage through our actions, we work for change where it’s needed, and we inspire people and institutions to tackle the greatest threats to nature and the future of the planet, which is our home.
INTEGRITY We live the principles we call on others to meet. We act with integrity, accountability, and transparency, and we rely on facts and science to guide us and to ensure that we learn and evolve.
RESPECT We honor the voices and knowledge of people and communities that we serve, and we work to secure their rights to a sustainable future.
COLLABORATION We deliver impact at the scale of the challenges we face through the power of collective action and innovation.
- Degree in Agriculture, Sustainable Development, Business Administration, or other related fields is a plus with at least 10 years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Experience in fostering multi-stakeholder partnerships, business engagement, and policy change.
- Substantial work experience in markets and finance issues and processes.
- A good understanding of the landscape of relevant and influential public and private sector actors that are key to move the soy and beef/livestock sector in Bolivia
- Experience working globally with multiple teams
- Proven knowledge and understanding of sustainability issues, policies, market & business dynamics in Bolivia, LAC region and globally.
- Proven ability to deliver results with sharp team management.
- Demonstrated experience in building alliances, initiatives or platforms for change that leverage the capacity of partners.
- Evidence of agile proactive thinking combined with an optimistic approach within a realistic framework.
- Strong communications skills (written and oral).
- Self-starter, proactive, excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to interact with senior government, business, and NGO leaders.
- Strong team player and internal organizational networker.
- Commitment to nature conservation and sustainable development
- Understanding of the importance of working alongside indigenous peoples and local communities to deliver the best conservation outcomes.
- Knowledge of policies and approaches aimed at safeguarding the rights and well-being of indigenous peoples and local communities.
- Clearly demonstrates behaviors aligned to the culture of WWF: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, and Innovate Fearlessly.
- Availability to travel nationwide.
- Fluency or an advanced level in English is required.
- Identify and align with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
If you wish to apply for this position, and you meet the requirements described above, please send a signed cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for this position and your salary pretention (required), attaching your CV (no more than 4 pages, no need to include supporting documents), with three work references, until January 21, 2022, to the email: email@example.com with the reference: Sustainable Commodities Leader.
Our Mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
WWF is an equitable employer.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.