SOS Children's Villages International is a non-governmental social development organization that supports children and youth without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through care, education, health and emergency relief services, and advocates for the rights of children and youth, in alliance with a wide diversity of partners. To support us with this important responsibility, we are now in search of a:
(Based in La Paz- Bolivia)
Purpose of the Position. –To ensure that risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively, to identify risks and inefficiencies within the Organization. The Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting investigations and safeguarding all assets, evaluating and recommending improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of all systems and procedures, investigating the impact of potential fraud and suggesting improvements to systems, policies and procedures.
Position Profile and Requirements:
- University Degree in Audit, Finance o similar.
- Postgraduate studies in Intern Audit, Finance or Management (preferable).
- 5 years of experience in similar positions (preferable in NGOs)
- International Audit Certifications (preferable)
- Knowledge in accountable and Audit regulations.
- Knowledge in labor and tax regulations
- Specialized Knowledge in Accountable and Audit International Standards
- Knowledge if Audit Software
- Deep Knowledge in MS Office Applications.
- Advanced English level (Must)
If you are interested in this position, please send your application through this LINK, the due date is April 09, 2023.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE ALDEAS INFANTILES
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.