International Office Latin America & the Caribbean in La Paz
Mission: The Director of Human Resources & Organizational Development (HROD) drives General Secretary, support and development in the areas of HR and OD in the region of LAAM in order to support the achievement of organizational goals. S/he works closely with Member Associations (MAs) to build their capacity while also leading the HROD network in the region and working towards a flawless roll-out and execution of global policies, processes and projects and their translation into regional requirements where necessary.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and support the Regional HROD team as line manager (direct reports) as well as the Regional HROD Network supporting cross-national knowledge sharing, steering regional and MA developments and ensuring capacity building
- Drive HROD strategy in IOR LAAM and lead the development
- Participate actively in the strategic planning of the General Secretariat and review on both global and regional level
- Lead and monitor strategic HROD actions and initiatives in the Region aiming at achieving the set targets
- Act as objective leader for globally and regionally assigned HROD objectives
- Support the International Director Region and Regional Management in the development of good governance implementation in MAs as well as with expertise and consultancy in the areas of HR and OD
- Drive and implement change agenda and HR/OD policies and guidelines in the Region and MAs
- Ensure monitoring and further development of SOS compensation system in the Region
- Monitor HR quality standards
- Lead recruitment processes for management positions in the Region
- Ensure regular HR reporting and maintenance of data for regional needs
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Advanced university degree in Human Resources, Business or Organisation Development or other related area or first level degree with considerable additional experience.
- Specialized training in one or more of the following areas i.e. employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, would be preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the area of HR/OD Management including several years in a leadership position in an international setting
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing change management processes
- Ability to build strong relationships/networks and to work and cooperate effectively and in a spirit of partnership with line of command, peers, partners, stakeholders, and others who are not in the line of command
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Virtual management skills and knowledge of collaboration tools
- Proven implementation skills and a can-do approach
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Very good verbal and written English and Spanish, desirable French and or Portuguese
Para postular, ingresa a: www.talento.com.bo, habilita tu cuenta, registra o actualiza tu currículo en nuestro Banco de Talentos y vincúlalo a este puesto.
Fecha límite de postulación: 12 de septiembre de 2021.
La información es tratada confidencialmente
Únicamente contactaremos a las personas preseleccionadas
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE TALENTO - ALDEAS INFANTILES
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.