FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
The Embassy of Sweden in La Paz constitutes a platform to develop and strength relations between Sweden and Bolivia. Our work covers a wide range of issues, from political dialogue, promotion of trade and commerce, cultural exchange activities to development cooperation.
The Embassy consists of 17 members of staff, of which two are diplomatic staff from the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and four diplomatic staff from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, Sida.
You will work closely with the Head of Administration. Together you are responsible for the Embassy's financial administration and other administrative issues. As an employee at the Embassy, you are expected to represent Sweden and Swedish interests.
The position is at the Embassy of Sweden in La Paz, Avenida Arce #2631, Edificio Multicine. The regular office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Mondays to Thursdays and 8 am to 1.45 pm on Fridays. Additional work, outside normal office hours, may be required occasionally.
The position is a full-time permanent position with a six-month probationary period. The Embassy applies individual salary setting. Security clearance is carried out before employment.
- Managing salaries, local social security obligations, medical insurance, and other issues for local employees.
- Overall administration of office and staff houses.
- Training for employees and follow up of training expenses.
- Developing routines and policy documents in the financial-administrative area.
- Custom clearance of diplomatic goods.
- Assists in various research matters.
- Accounting, preparation, and execution of payment.
- Preparing and follow up the budget.
- Cash management.
- Scrutiny and follow up of invoices and travel claims.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Academic degree in business administration, accounting, auditing, economics or similar.
- At least five years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular as relates to Excel and Word within Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to handle fluctuating workload.
- Capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle various work tasks simultaneously.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, reliability, accuracy.
- Capability to learn and adapt to a multicultural environment.
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently.
- Experience from working in international organizations.
- Knowledge of financial and internal control systems.
- Swedish language skills.
If the position describes you and you want to be part of the Embassy team, apply at www.talento.com.bo, enable your account, register, or update your resume in our Talent Bank and link it to this position.
Deadline for submissions: Sunday, October 1st, 2023.
Information is treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE TALENTO
Usted quiere estar al día con nuestros boletines, suscríbete a nuestra red informativa de Redesma y Cebem en WhatsApp, haga clic AQUÍ o mándenos su número.