Fundraising and Development Officer
(Based in La Paz)
General description of the position:
WWF Bolivia is looking to incorporate in its team a dynamic, creative, and highly motivated person to assume the position of Fundraising and Development Officer, who will be responsible to lead specific fundraising and cooperation development efforts of WWF Bolivia as part of securing resources needed for the conservation priorities in Bolivia aligned with its Strategic Plan 2018-2022. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global community of fundraising and development professionals with multiple options of growth and creativity towards global conservation impact.
- Research, identify and develop opportunities of fundraising with public and private sectors, including updating and increasing a pipeline of prospective individual and institutional donors.
- Coordinate the development of fundraising proposals from a process approach in collaboration with members of the technical and financial teams, according to the institution procedures and standards.
- Write proposals in English and Spanish assuring donor specifications and quality standards
- Contribute to develop and maintain high quality relations with partners and donors and identify new approaches and alternative sources of funding.
- Link with global and regional fundraising and development community.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Communications and Marketing Officer as part of our integrated work approach. Helps build fundraising and development capacities.
- Develop annual plans to meet targets based on the Fundraising Strategy 2018-2022 under the principle of diversifying sources of support and to meet annual targets.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in International Relations, International Development, Communications, Economics, Business Administration, Environmental Sciences. Preferably with graduate studies.
- Experience: At least 5 years of demonstrated fundraising and development activities with civil society organizations. Proven experience and success in fundraising with local and international donors.
- Excellent communication skills fully bilingual English and Spanish.
- Creativity, imagination and an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising, solid organizational and project management skills. Capability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and financial targets
- Proactive attitude, drive and enthusiasm to carry out projects to conclusion, ability to motivate others and work as part of a team, resilience, particularly when faced with setbacks
- Willingness to carry out a range of administrative tasks and availability to travel in the country and abroad.
Interested persons who meet the above requirements please send a CV of no more than four pages including three references, with a cover letter in English, indicating their motivation for this position, salary expectations, and date availability. Please note that this is a local hire, foreign nationals must be residents of Bolivia. Closing date 29 of July 2018 please send documents to: email@example.com
Our mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) promotes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or disability.
ESTE BOLETÍN SE PRODUCE POR ENCARGO DE WWF - BOLIVIA
|REDESMA es una iniciativa de CEBEM, la emisión de un boletín EXTRA es un servicio que REDESMA ofrece y que solamente se encarga de difundir la información que nos hacen llegar nuestros ocasionales clientes, REDESMA ofrece este servicio a todo público que esté interesado en difundir algo específico y en extenso, para mayor información: firstname.lastname@example.org